Search

Wednesday, 10 June 2026

Sweet Skye Rebecca

You can aim for Becky Skye—
'cause if you don't find your clear blue mind,
you'll always hit me—
as you take your dive.

It's sweet, you know, Rebecca Skye—
'cause you can always change your mind;
you'll always find me—
on your mountainside.

And it is well—
you can tell—
that she is with me now;
she's been with me now—
not a long, long time—

and I am well—
you can tell—
that I've been with her now—
I am with her now—
not a long, long time—

There's something in my autumn mood—
I've always looked with open eyes:
you hid yourself
before I found my mind.

I saw you in my prayers at nine—
I couldn't find my peace of mind:
I always loved you
in my hidden sight.

And it is well—
you can tell—
that she is with me now;
she's been with me now—
not a long, long time—

and I am well—
you can tell—
that I've been with her now—
I am with her now—
not a long, long time—

I found you in my summer sky—
my winter blues have blown away:
it's springtime soon,
when we will join our lives.

And it is well—
you can tell—
that she is with me now;
she's been with me now—
not a long, long time—

and I am well—
you can tell—
that I've been with her now—
I am with her now—
not a long, long time—

and, yes, you guessed—
she says,
"Yes"—
and I feel fine.