Search

Saturday 27 July 2024

Droubt


I'd unknow water writer bout

I done no war to right a droubt


Eyes trove tomb ache agar den earth

Its source at worst was work and thirst


Eyes pent mile iPhon lie finch airs

I ended up in strife on stairs


I'll earned be trail be form eye peak

I wither now like a sapling bleached


"Does Joe serve God for nothing?" you say

What will it take, to make you slither away?


I thought that life was short of course

How long is light or a string of force?


My body won't do what I want it to

My head is meant for the sewer’s spew


My heart is burnt like the blackest night 

My soul is spoilt like bloodied shiet 


I'm a stool your feet have sat upon

My legs don't stand but I fall withdrawn 


I’m a steed you reined and rode upon

My lead is worn and my neck is torn


I’m a sapling sapped of sap and root

My leaves are droop and I cannot shoot


Nurse me now or leaf me die

I’d water know more than just the light