Search

Wednesday 29 May 2024

You-vee


Sunfalls on my balding skin
Soothing my autumn May within
Thinning idly away I be
Viz. visibly vis-à-vis me

My lids are blinking to begin
I’m slipping back in skin sinking
In the sand below these thighs
Disguised your naked eyes tell lies

It’s the UV that you cannot see
Beyond this shining simility
The real me beyond your ailing sight
Above the ultra sky blue kites

The violet you goes in a vee 
Grasping wind not gracefully 
Your wings like sails rip us apart
Anchorless the truth is hard

I’m snoozing now among the sounds
The skies surround my chest resounds
The surf cymbals below seagulls
Above the circling glass shallows

Soon I’ll snore to the smooth trickle
Of my river widening without a ripple
Shifting these sands by my slow still stream
Under these silent unseen light sunbeams