Search

Thursday 4 April 2019

Lots of Loves


My little dot
Born this happy day
A sweet little Davies
Who loved just to play

And loved her beaut family
And loved nastics-gym
Who loved her dear friends
And loved to just swim

But one funny day
You changed from a Davies
You ran right into me
Wanting lots of cute babies

And seventeen years later
You’re now a mum to four
Lij, Bell, Mill, and Isaac
And I can’t give you any more

But you’ve not changed too much
Though you’re now thirty-seven
Yes you’re quite a bit wiser
And a tad closer to heaven

But you still love your family
And to go for a good swim
And you still love your friends
But you do miss that old gym

So I’ve got you a big something
Cause you don’t like to be stilled
And it will help keep you moving
And I hope not get you more chilled

And I hope that you enjoy it
And that it works out just right
And you get lots of love out of
Now riding your new bike!