Search

Friday 21 January 2022

Legless Wonderer


No single sclerosis
Is scarring my brain
Just one diagnosis
I’m going insane

Legions of lesions
Have riddled my spine
Multiple symptoms
Appearing on time

A magnetic scan
It resonates me
An image to span
My toll of disease

My dicky leg
My wobbly head
My crooked walk
I can still talk

My devilish gait
My docile rate
My yawns and jerks
My nose still works

My rush to the loo
My sudden poo
My downward mood
I love my food

My body that goes
My memory woes
My fading mind
I am not blind

My nerve fatigue
I am beleaguered
The gradual decline
I’m giving up wine

I am still young
I'm getting so old
I need some mojo
To give things a go

Some motivation
To put up a fight
What long against
Ago commenced

Progressive Em Ess
By hook or by crook
You’ll chop me off
A legless chook