Search

Saturday 15 January 2022

Testing One Two


Testing 1, 2
It’s covered my shoe 
Testing 3, 4
My knees are sore
Testing 5, 6
My waist is in bits
Testing 7, 8
My chest is dead weight 
Testing 9, 10
My neck is at an end
Testing 11, 12
My head’s on the shelf

Testing, testing, testing
Trials and tribulation
Suffering and sorrow
Groaning of creation

Isolation, loneliness 
Loss and long term grief
Sickness of the soul
Disillusion of belief 

Fear and endless worry
Anxiety and care
Stress and deprivation 
Heart break and despair 

Persecution, ridicule
Estrangement permanently 
Abandonment and judgment 
Contempt and mockery 

Unfaithfulness and longing 
Desertion, jealousy 
Displacement and rejection 
Homelessness and envy 

Disease and disorder
Syndrome, deficit
Disfunction and breakdown
Disruption indefinite

Injustice and wrong
Manipulation, cruelty 
Unlawfulness, repudiation 
Alienation, uncertainty

Exploitative relations
Reciprocity 
Mercenary communication 
Transactional policy 

Testing it tries

To decapitate most
Often it ends
In a lethal dose