Search

Saturday 15 June 2024

Tribulation


Got to go down to turn and go up
My roller coaster no people line up
The remnant will fall about-face and refine
The test of the gold is the fire unkind

Gold will yet perish not precious enough 
The proof of the faith is the eating made rough 
The proven unburned have been known by my Lord
I do not though know you he says to the flawed

The floor is the turn for the poor made yet pure
The test at the tree is its knowledge and lure
The good is yet evil when taken in will
The judgment is done if we eat at our ill

I will know not for the Lord I have known
Or rather been known in the furnace I'm thrown
Purified be and clothed in yet white
Linen I see on a man clothed in bright 

None understand except by his hand
To open the sight of the eyes of the wise
The wicked act wickedly going their way
He will foot on the flood and say my new name